An Idea Is Born
The STHT Program Manager was initially housed at the Fort McMurray Association for Community Living (FMACL). The Founding Agencies that provided the wraparound support to clients were:
1. Alberta Human Resources and Employment (Alberta Human Services)
2. Family & Community Support Services (RMWB)
3. Fort McMurray Family Crisis Society (now Waypoints)
4. Fort McMurray Association for Community Living
5. Pastew Place Detox Centre
6. Salvation Army Community Service Center
Centennial House Opens
In 2009, STHT underwent many changes:
- The agency moved from The Fort McMurray Association for Community Living to the Redpoll Centre.
- Our name change to the “Support Through Housing Team”.
- And in October, 2009 STHT became a Society.